An Open Heart Journal

Thoughts from the heart of someone trying to faithfully keep the "Light" from burning out or being "hidden under a basket." These lessons are the result of a daily walk and challenge of living through heart disease. This is both a blog about my physical experiences and the spiritual implications and lessons learned. May you, too, learn from what I have learned - and in an easier way. These words are truly "From My Heart" to you.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'VE MOVED

Well, in my attempt to change the appearance of my blog header somehow I ended up with a whole new URL for my Open Heart Journal. So please accept my apologies for the confusion and go to: www.kathleensopenheart.blogspot.com to find the most recent blogs. If you have signed up to follow me on this address please continue following me on the new URL as I will no longer be posting here.

I'm really glad that you found me here and I do hope you will visit the "new" web page and become a "follower."

Thanks,

Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home